Artful Dessert Contest September 20, 2014
Do you make a scrumptious dessert that deserves a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place ribbon? ArtWalk Longmont is hosting the 11th Annual ArtFul Dessert Contest. Professionals, restaurants and amateurs of all ages are encouraged to participate. The contest will take place at The Great Frame Up, 430 Main.
Entry Deadline for the September 20 Event - Online Registration must be completed by 12pm September 20.
- This is a dessert competition open to both amateurs and professionals;
- Desserts will be judged on taste and presentation;
- Any dessert (of least 8 servings) must be available to serve and to be sold;
- Desserts will not be refrigerated during the event, so please enter desserts that can withstand the elements;
- Participants agree to allow ArtWalk to photograph the desserts for publicity and/or future use in a publication; and
- Serving dishes must be clearly identified with contestant name/phone
number and must be picked up no later than 9pm September 20
- 5:30 pm Deadline for Dessert Delivery at The Great Frame Up
- 6:00 pm Judging
- 6:30 pm Awards
- 6:30-9 pm Sale of Desserts
- 9 pm Pick Up Serving Dishes
Winners from May's Art Walk 2013: